September 29, 2011 § Leave a comment
There are car crashes and drivers are in the fourth dimension, unhurt.
There are doors that lock on one side. No one ever knows which side is locked. No one tries to open these doors.
Sometimes televisions are warm.
Pornography is the only thing that heats up a low quality TV.
High quality televisions sweat when the weather channel plays for too long.
Loop of sunshine.
Loops of clouds.
Static atmosphere like a hand touching the screen.
Dust in the stratosphere.
Old televisions have ribs of color and tubes of light.
New televisions have brains made of sauce or tupperware.
(Old blistered plasma leaking onto the floor of the container store.)
Televisions grow fused fingers from their amputations.
Why does a dog always whine at 1AM from across the street?
All the other things that whine are sounds of erasers.
Rush of air under cars.
Light ripping through bedroom corners.
(Light’s favorite noise is humidity
or bugs blipping spectrum sonar)
But eating up night is more alive and secret.
Plush feelings back down into a barking secret stomach.
Late night chainsaws move abdomens under sheets.
The microwave heats bread to mush.
September 6, 2011 § 1 Comment
1. 108 page .pdf of Bill Knott poems
2. An MP3 converter for .FLAC files
3. A tribute to Frank O’Hara .pdf
4. B44 bus schedule .pdf
5. Caketrain Issue 05 .pdf
6. Early American Gravestones .pdf
7. Eliot Preludes .pdf
8. David Foster Wallace Essay in Harpers .pdf (did not finish)
9. Infinite Jest Diagram showing the connections between ALL characters .pdf
11. oOoOO – oOoOO EP (tri angle, 2010)
12. Poetry of Place, Living room.docx (C. Rivera)
14. Some Common Symbols Found in 17th and 18th Century Burial Grounds .pdf
15. tired of beds, agitated drunk.docx (C. Rivera)
16. White Ring – Black Earth That Made Me (ripped from vinyl 2010)
17. Yau Poems from Hoover PoMo Anthology .pdf
18. needs title .docx